(Do not read "Shots in the Dark" late at night, particularly if you are alone in the house. Do not read "Father" on a full stomach. Please, trust me on both these counts. You should definitely, however, read them.)

Date: 2011-08-20 03:40 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] swiiftly.livejournal.com
APIPHIIIIIIIIIIIIILE

it always surprises me when someone I know of from bandom is ALL OVER FANDOM

that's all I have to say here

:D

Date: 2011-08-20 03:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sour-idealist.livejournal.com
SHE IS SO GOOD. I know her through Inception, aaaaaack, words. :D

(really though her STUFF.)

Date: 2011-11-05 06:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chelonianmobile.livejournal.com
Ooh, steampunk jewellery! I don't wear jewellery, but looking at the pretty pictures is fun. And I'll definitely have to check out the books, when I've got through my current oversized pile ...

Profile

sour_idealist: (Default)
sour_idealist

August 2012