sour_idealist: (Default)
[personal profile] sour_idealist
(The comments may or may not turn into a lot of Homestuck anyway. I promise not to answer with that for anyone not in that fandom, though.)

Make up a title for a story I didn't write, and I will respond with details of those non-written stories. You may, if you like, include details, such as pairings or fandom or whatnot.

Date: 2011-08-10 11:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mako-lies.livejournal.com
I'm so bad at titles, I'm sorry

A Dawn of Many Colors

Date: 2011-08-11 03:31 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sour-idealist.livejournal.com
Hmmmm, I think that would be a story about post-FFXIII reconstruction, merrily ignoring the sequel for the present moment. Maybe it'd be the first anniversary of the fall of Cocoon, meeting up and looking at how far everything had come, or maybe it would be Fang and Vanille waking to the world their friends built, and the fic alternates between them running into legends or memorials about the others, and flashbacks to what really happened to cause those stories.