- I really have to stop pretending Tumblr isn't my fandom home. All the fic will remain over here, anything actually interesting will eventually end up over here, but that's really where I'm engaging the most, although LJ is still close to my heart as a site. However, if you are desperately interested in every random, pointless thought I need to share with the world, Tumblr is now the place to find it first. (This is, doubtless, hardly a loss to LJ - although as this post demonstrates, you are not safe.)
- I'm currently away from home! I have been for a little over a week, actually. It is miserably hot.
- I kneel humbly before ye and confess, for I have succumbed to the wiles of fictional teenagers and joined the ravening hordes... or, in other words, I've spent the past three weeks marathoning Homestuck, and am now caught up, or will be as soon as I finish today's update, which is open in the other window. I'm also a teeny tiny bit entirely obsessed.
- Shortly I will be seeing Deathly Hallows: Part Deux. Oddly enough, I haven't really been feeling that nostalgic for it; I guess I never really thought of the movies as part of the franchise in the same way I thought of the books. I may have been missing out.
- The actual purpose of this post - I'm currently writing a bit of origfic and beating my head endlessly against the wall in terms of plot, because I have two characters, I have vague hints of a world, I have a dynamic between said characters that I kind of love, but I'm not one hundred percent sure what they do for a living or how they fit into their world or what is actually going to happen in this story (that needs to be a) shortish and b) done by tomorrow.) So. ARGHHH. Also their dynamic is sort of stable, meaning that even if I get an action-plot there will still be nowhere emotional for the story to go. I have a couple of ideas for both, but the problem is that I can't start writing them because they feel like a total cop-out. It's frustrating.